aubrey plaza would be waifu if there wasn’t another though…
the layton’s hoarding senses are tingling
this has been a public service announcement.
My psychologist is a goddamn genius.
Color palette 1,11,12/ Dragon
나참.. 살다살다 드래곤을 다 그려보네 ㅋㅋㅋ 근데 좀 재밌다. 다음에 또 그려봐야지
6K FOLLOWER GIVEAWAY!
Hey guys! I recently hit 6k and wanted to celebrate everyone’s support!
WINNERS: There will be 1! Chosen by random using number generator
- Ships from US, to anywhere! So international folks are welcome to join :)
PRIZES: Any 5 phone charms (the ds is mine askldjf haha), that I’ve made C: You can see all the ones that I’ve done H E R E
- No use of giveaway blogs please!
- Only reblogs count towards an entry!
- You don’t need to follow, but the winner will get to pick a 6th charm if they are!
ENDS: Like last year, the giveaway will end August 4th! 2014 (my birthday!! hehe)
- Winners will be contacted on Aug 5th, and will have a 24hr window to respond. So keep those ask boxes open! C:
- Everything will ship out by Aug 9th~
That’s it I think! Let me know if there’s any questions— until then, I’ll be working mostly.. wish there was more time to hang out here
Korean designers Je Sung Park and Woo Jung Kwon have developed an invisible umbrella that will keep you dry by repelling rain. Consisting of a simple plastic stick that creates an artificial wind at the top, the ‘umbrella’ deflects raindrops before they hit you by sucking in air at the bottom. The intensity of this wind-shield can be varied depending on weather condition and number of people sharing the device—the length of the stick is also adjustable.
so it’s basically a force field
CLIMA-TACT cool pole activate!